Sunday, May 4, 2008
I HATE YOU MR GOLDEN SUN!
I AM DARK! ):
no im not tanned.
no im not brown.
no im not "cocoa brown" *looks at jaye*
I AM FREAKING CHARCOAL!
BURNT CHARCOAL! *cries*
and i have fibre glass all over i keep screaming whenever i grazed across something. heh. my body is aching LIKE HELL, and i think when i wake up tmr, my limbs will be numb.
and i have blue-black, abrasion, plus some weird red polka-dotted area on my arm and thigh prolly due to the fibre glass or something. *yell*
all these stuff makes syafiqah an unhappy depressed girl. HMPH *pouts*
ok like real lah! im not a whiny spoilt brat. LOL.
i got things to be happy about!
1) kayak is DAMN fun, although i still am afraid of the sea
2) i admit i dont have armpower, BUT I THINK NOW GOT MUSCLE LUH! HOHO :D
3) i made friends! ahahahs XD
4) POH EE is super cuuuute! ahahhas. my partner for kayak! and my new friend! :D
5) i got a darn nice instructor! not hawt, but funny,nice&cute!(: HEEEE.
6) ok i forgot what else.. but im quite a happy girl XD
things to be UNhappy about):
1) no schoolwork done for the weekends
2) im going to die for faculty test cause i havent study yet.
3) I BECAME FISHING DARKER AND I DONT LIKE!!!!!! DDDD:
so obviously the dozen layers of sunblock i put was USELESS. SHEEEESH.
oh and today was also a SUPER VULGAR day for me. *oops.
usually i wont say any vulgarities out loud, at most i say "what the FFF", making only the F-sound and not saying the word.
BUT TODAY AH! zomg. i am so vulgar lah! i think i said the F-word out loud like 15 times!
like when i slip off the boat, then F! or when the stupid kayak flips the undesired side collecting more water, then F! or when i drank the disgusting salt water, then F! *sterilizes mouth*
ok im too tired now. and i feel super bad for not chipping in for GPP. SORRY! i promise i'll do more work in the upcoming propsals/draft that we need to do aites! I PROMISE ON TOP'S LV SHADES! XD
ok adios amigos! <3
do everything with you *silly grins*